Hey guys, I watch a fair bit of MKV anime. But the bad thing about this is that I normally try to convert MKV to AVI with subtitle, I normally lose subtitles. I am looking for a converter that would keep the subtitles.
I bought an interesting DVD from a friend of mine and it just contains MKV files, but my digital device can’t play them directly, I want to convert MKV to AVI with subtitles. Recently I have tried some MKV converters, but they all seem to work for me without subtitles. Who can tell me which program can help me to resolve the trouble – how to convert MKV to AVI with subtitles?
Converting MKV to AVI is easy; there are many programs which can convert MKV to AVI. However how to convert MKV to AVI with subtitles is still a big problem. They all work without subtitles.
Recently I found a program – Apowersoft MKV to AVI Converter, which can convert MKV files to AVI and keep subtitles for you. The new version of MKV converter was released by Apowersoft on May 4th, 2010.
The new version of Apowersoft MKV Converter has few new functions. One of the best important new functions is converting MKV files with keeping subtitles. Here you can free download the new version to try.
Here is the guide of how to convert MKV to AVI with subtitles with the new version of Apowersoft MKV Converter.
Step1: Install and launch MKV to AVI Converter.
Step2: Add MKV files. Select the “Add” button to load the “.MKV” files you want to convert.
Step3: Click “Setting” button to select output formats and click “Open” button to select output path.
Step4: Click “Subtitle Setting” to set the subtitle that you need.
Step5: Click “Convert” button to start to convert MKV files to AVI with subtitles.
Note: You can click “Video Edit” button to instead of clicking “Crop” and “Trim” buttons to edit the files.
OK, that’s all. Once you own the new version of Apowersoft MKV Converter, you can convert MKV files and enjoy them with subtitles on your digital player.
- So far, it has been the best tool for you to convert MKV to AVI with subtitles.
- The User Interface of MKV Converter was updated by Apowersoft. “Crop” and “Trim” buttons were replaced by “Video Edit” button.
- It can permit batch conversion. With it, you can convert serial MKV to AVI with subtitle with Merging.
- You can set and choose an audio language track that is inside the MKV video.
- It not only let you convert MKV files with subtitles, but also allows you to attach additional subtitles to MKV videos.